Data Collector/Administrative Support
Data Collector/Administrative Support-Northwest Arkansas
Legal Aid of Arkansas is a public interest, not-for-profit law firm dedicated to assuring equal access to justice in civil matters for low income Arkansans. Legal Aid’s advocates provide legal services in housing preservation, domestic justice, economic justice, and consumer protection.
We are seeking a Data Collector/Administrative Support professional for our Beyond Opioids project, which provides free civil legal services to individuals and families impacted by substance use disorder. This employee will assist in grant compliance and administration.
Job duties will include:
- Technology implementation for communicating and data collection.
- Data collection of project inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
- Work cooperatively with Legal Aid staff and partners on program-related projects, attend meetings and collaborate with community partners.
- Furthering active community education efforts to maximize public knowledge of substance use disorder, relevant laws, and Legal Aid’s services, including assisting with logistics and marketing for project events, meetings, and campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree in relevant field.
- Microsoft 365 proficiency with focus on Teams and SharePoint preferred.
- Background in database science and utilization and grant management.
- Strong personal work ethic and ability to organize time, manage diverse activities, and meet critical deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Executive Administrative Assistant experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, including conference planning, social media, website maintenance and marketing.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel throughout Arkansas as needed.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation is based on a competitive public interest salary scale, $35,767 plus, DOE. Benefits package includes medical and dental insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave; school loan repayment; and retirement plan.
To apply please email your resume and three references to Elizabeth King, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org . The position is open until filled. Apply as soon as possible.
Legal Aid of Arkansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.