Data Collector/Project Support-Northwest Arkansas
Legal Aid of Arkansas is a public interest, not-for-profit law firm dedicated to assuring equal access to justice in civil matters for low income Arkansans. Legal Aid’s advocates provide legal services in housing preservation, domestic justice, economic justice, and consumer protection.
We are seeking a Data Collector/Project Support professional for our Beyond Opioids project, which strives to help individuals and their families in recovery with civil legal issues. This non-exempt employee will assist in grant compliance and administration as the project provides legal services to low-income individuals and families.
Job duties will include:
- Technology implementation for communicating and data collection.
- Data collection of project inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
- Work cooperatively with Legal Aid staff and partners on program-related projects, attend meetings and collaborate with community partners.
- Assist the Beyond Opioids project director in drafting and implementing the Beyond Opioids project Strategic Plan and Sustainability plan, and otherwise as instructed.
- Furthering active community education efforts to maximize public knowledge of substance use disorder, relevant laws, and Legal Aid’s services, including assisting with logistics and marketing for project events, meetings, and campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree in relevant field.
- Microsoft 365 expertise with focus on Teams and SharePoint preferred.
- Background in database science and utilization and grant management.
- Strong personal work ethic and ability to organize time, manage diverse activities, and meet critical deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Executive Administrative Assistant experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, including conference planning, social media, and marketing.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients, co-workers, the community, and partners.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel throughout Arkansas as needed.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation is based on a competitive public interest salary scale, $35,308 to $58,000 DOE. Benefits package includes medical and dental insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave; school loan repayment; and retirement plan.
If interested, please send resume to Elizabeth King, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary DOE. Legal Aid of Arkansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.